Sunday, December 5, 2010

Rowdy Reptile Brewing: An Award Winning Brewery


Our Belgian Pale Ale took GOLD in a local Belgian/French Ale homebrew competition!!!This was our first entry into any competition, and who would have thought, we take home a Gold Medal. Hopefully, we get a plaque or a medal or something to hang up, but for now, we are just enjoying the win. I noticed the competition when I was picking up the ingredients for the IPA and when I got home I discovered that we only had 3 bottles left and the competition needs 2. Luckily, there was 1 left and we were able to taste our first gold medal beer.


PS If you click on the picture above you'll get a better view of the results page.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on such a coupe. A GOLD on your first entry:)At least I can say I new you when...
    I told you your Belgium was fabulous. Just use me as your taster before any major competition.
    Love, Joey!

    ReplyDelete